BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

10 things...


10 things…


I love

1. Family ((includes my angels and animals))
2. emotions
3. honesty
4. payal mam
5. cricket
6. crying :p
7. making a difference
8. being wrong
9. singing
10. dancing.. like just dancing ...and dancing in the most carefree manner.. with my hands swaying.. hair gone haywire.. jumping and shouting...

i believe in

1. karma
2. astrology/tarot ((staunch believer))
3. being honest no matter what price one has to pay..odium esp. should be naked
4. lying for someone's happiness is better than a truth ((i know contradictory but something i strongly believe in))
5. expressing myself.. ((makes me assure myself..i live))
6. somethings do last forever.. like love :)
7. girls and guys can be just friends.. ((yes and very good friends :) ))
8. bowing down in front of people you is always worth it
9. those who hate me..should know i am sorry...
10. not everything happens for the best


i am thinking of write now...

1. i have my microphone's puff on my finger and it looks silly.. and i am kissing it every 2 seconds
2. why do some people matters so very much without one justifiable reason..
3. i should die before any of my loved ones
4. the puff is now on my little finger... :p... and i am making weird signs.. aww.. rahul kee yaad aa gayi.. i love him so much.. esp. his love you messages.
5. palash sen.. i can actually marry a guy with a voice like that
6. why was vishu bhaiya talking about my marriage ..woh bhee har doosra sentence -_-
7. i love vishu bhaiya like loons.. like he is everything i wish to be.. actually a mixture of him and taru bhai
8. the puff back to my pointing finger.. hey ricky ponting.. god.. i hate him hey..i heard lee's girl misses him.. hey i am glad i am single.. and hey.. i plan to remain so forever..esp. with brothers like mine :p
9. i am joining a gym soon.. i don't even know why..
10. the puff's in my mouth :p


WHAT DO I DO NEXT ???

3 comments:

tamanna said...

Im going to gym too..:)

Dreams_Untamed said...

saath chaley :P

Anonymous said...

Number Three- Wow.