BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Walls..


The walls are closing in..
and I promise I am not exaggerating but I am too big for this room ..

I am tired of being a fool.. somebody’s regret..someone else’s charity..
And the walls are closer than they ever were..

I am scared.. the roughness of the bricks scratching my skin..
And I wonder how can I cry and be so happy within..

How can it be so easy for you..
to say you wish the part of me in your life was erased forever
can you not see ..the walls are closing in.. ?

I am not a lover.. a dreamer in past
I do not know why I hurt ..And I am tired of being forgiven…
Can you not see.. the walls are closing in..?

Why am I supposed to justify the hurt..
Why am I a sour loser..
I have tears and they wont rest till they burst..
And you say there are no walls around me..

I am no chaste priest..and I am no whore..
I am just me..searching an identity..
So why do I see a ruined paradise..
The you say the walls were built by me..

Of whoever I had..and whoever I’ve trusted..
Is in number here..right beside me..
But where is the love… I would so boast about..
And you say there are no walls that you can see..

Hey.. wait.. listen to the silence..
The silence that surrounds my being..
The lining of sands..on the seas unseen..
Can you see the walls ..right where ..they’ve always been…

Of self-doubt was my poison ..
I’d happily inject..
And self-loathe was my den to subsist in..
And now that you’ve made up this plastic cocoon..
Can you please..somehow see the walls killing me..

0 comments: